Custom Plastic Seals
Preferred Plastics is a leading manufacturer of custom extruded plastic seals for a wide range of industries. Known worldwide for our experience and expertise in manufacturing custom plastic extrusions, innovation and adherence to the latest manufacturing practices, and superior customer service, we are proud of our ability to meet even the most demanding specifications and deliver parts that meet the highest quality standards. Custom plastic seals can be used in a wide variety of applications including consumer purposes such as sealing exterior home doors or windows, and industrial purposes such as glass wall panel separators, and automotive weatherstripping.
Our custom extruded plastic seals are used in the automotive, construction, plumbing, and household appliance industries. Some of the seals we extrude are:
Extruded plastic seals offer the same benefits as other extruded plastic parts including high consistency, lower cost, and quick manufacturing times. Custom extruded plastic seals from Preferred Plastics also carry the added benefit of our secondary finishing services so you get a finished, ready-to-go product in your hands.
Extruded Plastic Seal Solutions
At Preferred Plastics, a key component of our turnkey plastic extrusion and finishing services is our dedicated customer support from initial call to delivery of the finished product. We work with you to ensure that your part’s tooling and engineering are accurate before manufacturing begins. Our turnkey capabilities include:
- Two manufacturing facilities with a total of 200,000 square feet of capacity. Our 38 technologically advanced extruders provide the capability for profile extrusion, co-extrusion, crosshead, and tube extrusion services.
- Sizes from small components to larger, structural profiles
- Quantities from prototypes to short runs and full production runs
- In-house tooling design and manufacturing
- Wide range of thermoplastic materials, including PVC, ABS, HIPS, HDPE, TPU, and TPE. We also offer custom compounding.
- Custom part configurations, including metal on the inside, cloth on the outside, multi-colored profiles, dual durometers, textured surfaces, and other configurations
- Physical testing during and after production to ensure consistency in product quality and that product specifications are met
- Finishing services, including cutting, drilling, notching, punching, trimming, welding, stamping, and custom packaging
- ISO 9001:2015 certified manufacturing
We utilize sustainable, environmentally-responsible manufacturing practices, to minimize waste and maximize energy efficiency in our manufacturing. We can assist you in selecting more environmentally friendly thermoplastic alternatives for your project.
At Preferred Plastics, we are committed to manufacturing high-quality parts that meet your expectations, are delivered on time, and on budget – all supported by superior customer service. We understand that the components and parts we deliver you are critical to the performance of your finished products and that the quality of our products impacts the quality of your products – and that it’s your reputation on the line. It’s that commitment that keeps our customers coming back.
Call today to see how we can help you with extruded plastic seals! Kentucky Facility: (502) 935-3070 / Michigan Facility: (269) 685-5873