Custom Plastic Channels
Preferred Plastics is known worldwide for our capabilities and experience in manufacturing custom plastic extrusions. We are proud to be a leading manufacturer of custom plastic channels. We have the ability to meet even the most demanding specifications and delivering parts that meet the highest quality standards, while offering superior customer service.
Our plastic channels are used in a wide range of industries including the construction and manufacturing equipment industries. Some of the common types of profiles extruded include:
- Custom Shapes
Plastic channels come in a variety of shapes and sizes and have multiple uses such as for:
- Weather Stripping
- Window Components
- Door Components
At Preferred Plastics, a key component of our turnkey extrusion and finishing services is our dedicated customer support from your initial call through delivery of the finished product. We work with you to ensure that your part’s tooling and engineering is accurate before manufacturing begins. Our turnkey capabilities include:
- Two manufacturing facilities with a total of 200,000 square feet of capacity. Our 38 technologically advanced extruders provide the capability for profile extrusion, co-extrusion, crosshead, and tube extrusion services.
- Sizes from small components to larger, structural profiles.
- Quantities from prototypes to short runs and full production runs.
- In-house tooling design and manufacturing.
- Wide range of thermoplastic materials, including PVC, ABS, HIPS, HDPE, TPU, and TPE. We also offer custom compounding.
- Custom part configurations, including metal on the inside, cloth on the outside, multi-colored profiles, dual durometers, textured surfaces, and other configurations.
- Physical testing during and after production to ensure consistency in product quality and that product specifications are met.
- Finishing services, including cutting, drilling, notching, punching, trimming, welding, stamping, and custom packaging.
- ISO 9001:2015 certified manufacturing.
We utilize sustainable, environmentally-responsible manufacturing practices, to minimize waste and maximize energy efficiency in our manufacturing. We can assist you in selecting more environmentally friendly thermoplastic alternatives for your project.
At Preferred Plastics, we are committed to manufacturing high quality parts that meet your expectations, are delivered on time and on budget – all supported by superior customer service. We understand that the components and parts we deliver you are critical to the performance of your finished products and that the quality of our products impacts the quality of your products – and that it’s your reputation on the line. It’s that commitment that keeps our customers coming back.
Call today to see how we can help you! Kentucky Facility: (502) 935-3070 / Michigan Facility: (269) 685-5873