Industrial and Consumer Plastic Extrusion
Preferred Plastics manufactures custom plastic extrusions for industrial and consumer applications. We are known worldwide for meeting the most demanding specifications and delivering parts that meet the highest quality standards. Supported by superior customer service, our experienced engineering and production staffs are experts in the industries we serve and their applications.
We serve the following industries:
- Automotive and vehicle – trim, panels, weather stripping, window components, seals, gaskets, and step threads
- Construction & building – trim, panels, weather stripping, window & door components, seals, gaskets, slats, step treads, shims, wall protection, tubes, chock blocks, and window trim
- Manufacturing machine and equipment – guards and guides, belting, seals, gaskets, weather stripping, shims, and trim
- Household appliance – trim, seals, gaskets, tubing, and weather stripping
- Point of purchase display – tubing, seals, gaskets, housings, channels, inserts, and panels
- Furniture – tubing, seals, gaskets, edging, trims, wire raceways, C-channels, and sew straps
- Sporting goods – tubing, seals, and trim components
- Marine – bumpers, trims, seals, gaskets, and seating components
We provide turnkey extrusion and finishing services. Our two large state-of-the-art facilities are equipped with the latest extruding and finishing equipment, providing the capabilities to manufacture simple and complex shapes to the most exacting specifications. We offer complete finishing services, including close tolerance cutting, precision drilling, notching, punching, trimming, welding, stamping, and custom packaging. Preferred Plastics is ISO 9001:2008 certified.
We utilize sustainable, environmentally-responsible manufacturing practices, to minimize waste and maximize energy efficiency in our manufacturing.
At Preferred Plastics, we are committed to manufacturing a high quality part that meets your expectations, is delivered on time and on budget – all supported by superior customer service. We understand that the components and parts we deliver you are critical to the performance of your finished products and that the quality of our products impacts the quality of your products – and that it’s your reputation on the line. It’s that commitment that keeps our customers coming back.
Call today to see how we can help you! Kentucky Facility: (502) 935-3070 / Michigan Facility: (269) 685-5873