Plainwell Plastic Extrusion Facility
800 E Bridge St
Plainwell, MI 49080
In our 160,000 square foot Michigan facility, we operate 25 extruders ranging from 1-inch to 4.5-inches in barrel diameter, which allows us to produce a wide variety of profile sizes. We also maintain our own material compounding facility and physical testing laboratory to ensure our customers consistency in product quality.
Over the past 40 years, we have earned a global reputation for extruding high quality plastic parts to the most exacting specifications. Our innovative extruding processes are supported by superior customer service and a commitment to producing parts that meet the highest quality standards and are delivered on time and on budget.
- Profile extrusions – custom shapes and sizes to meet the requirements for a wide range of industries and applications
- Tube extrusions – custom tube profiles for a wide range of industrial and consumer applications
- Co-extrusions – using two or more resins to manufacture parts that meet exacting performance requirements
- Crosshead extrusions – providing reinforcement for the part or encapsulation of metal pieces within the extrusion
Our extruded plastic parts are used in the automotive, processing, medical device, construction, marine, RV, and household appliance industries. Some of the materials available are:
- PVC (rigid and flexible)
- TPE (thermoplastic elastomer)
- HIPS (high impact polystyrene)
- PETG (polyethylene terephthalate)
- Noryl® PPO
- Polyethylene (HDPE, MDPE, & LDPE)
- EHMW (extra-high molecular weight polyethylene)
- TPO (thermoplastic olefin)
- TPV (thermoplastic vulcanizates)
- TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane)
- Custom compounds
Contact us today to see how our high quality plastic extruded products can solve your manufacturing challenges.