Custom Plastic Tubing
Preferred Plastics is a leading manufacturer of custom extruded plastic tubing for a wide range of industries. Known worldwide for our experience and expertise manufacturing custom plastic extrusions, innovation and adherence to the latest manufacturing practices, and superior customer service, we are proud of our ability to meet even the most demanding specifications and delivering parts that meet the highest quality standards.
Our tubing products are used in the automotive, processing, construction, furniture, electrical, sporting goods, point of purchase, and household appliance industries. Some of the tubing products we extrude are:
- Point of purchase displays
- Automotive motor tubing
- Window & door components
- Processing equipment tubing
- Conveyor components
- Material handling components
- Marine components
- Farm & garden components
View our Standard Tubing Sizes
Available in the Following Materials
Preferred Plastics provides turnkey extrusion and finishing services, including:
- Dedicated customer support from your initial call through delivery of the finished product. We work with you to ensure that your part’s tooling and engineering is accurate before manufacturing begins.
- Two manufacturing facilities with a total of 200,000 square feet of capacity. Our 38 technologically advanced extruders provide the capability for profile extrusion, co-extrusion, crosshead, and tube extrusion services.
- Sizes from small, precision to larger, structural profiles
- Quantities from prototypes to short runs and full production runs.
- Inhouse tooling design and manufacturing
- Wide range of thermoplastic materials, including PVC, ABS, HIPS, HDPE, TPU, and TPE. We also offer custom compounding.
- Custom part configurations, including metal on the inside, cloth on the outside, multi-colored profiles, dual durometers, textured surfaces, and other configurations
- Physical testing during and after production to ensure consistency in product quality and that product specifications are met
- Finishing services, including close tolerance cutting, precision drilling, notching, punching, trimming, welding, stamping, and custom packaging
- ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturing
In addition, we utilize sustainable, environmentally-responsible manufacturing practices, to minimize waste and maximize energy efficiency in our manufacturing. We can assist you in selecting more environmentally friendly thermoplastic alternatives for your project.
At Preferred Plastics, we are committed to manufacturing a high quality part that meets your expectations, is delivered on time and on budget – all supported by superior customer service. We understand that the components and parts we deliver you are critical to the performance of your finished products and that the quality of our products impacts the quality of your products – and that it’s your reputation on the line. It’s that commitment that keeps our customers coming back.
Call today to see how we can help you! Kentucky Facility: (502) 935-3070 / Michigan Facility: (269) 685-5873