Plastic Tube Extrusion
Preferred Plastics offers high quality plastics tube extrusion services. Known worldwide for our experience and expertise manufacturing custom plastic extrusions, innovation and adherence to the latest manufacturing practices, and superior customer service, we are proud of our ability to meet even the most demanding specifications and delivering parts that meet the highest quality standards.
We offer tube extrusions that meet the needs of a wide range of industrial applications. Our capabilities include:
- Single and multi-layer tubing
- 0.015” to 9” O.D. with wall thicknesses from .03” to 0.600”
- Cut to length or coiled tubing
- Custom profiles
- Wide range of thermoplastic materials, including PVC, ABS, HIPS, HDPE, TPU, and TPE. We also offer custom compounding.
Preferred Plastics’ custom extruded tubing is used in automotive, transportation, home appliance, furniture, point of purchase display, and chemical and petrochemical processing applications.
We provide turnkey extrusion and finishing services, including:
- Dedicated customer support from your initial call through delivery of the finished product. We work with you to ensure that your part’s tooling and engineering is accurate before manufacturing begins.
- Two manufacturing facilities with a total of 200,000 square feet of capacity. Our 38 technologically advanced extruders provide the ability to extrude tubing that meets your exact specifications and manufacture quantities from prototypes to short runs and full production runs.
- Inhouse tooling design and manufacturing
- Custom part configurations, including metal on the inside, cloth on the outside, multi-colored profiles, dual durometers, textured surfaces, and other configurations
- Physical testing during and after production to ensure consistency in product quality and that product specifications are met
- Finishing services, including close tolerance cutting, precision drilling, notching, punching, trimming, welding, stamping, and custom packaging
- ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturing
In addition, we utilize sustainable, environmentally-responsible manufacturing practices, to minimize waste and maximize energy efficiency in our manufacturing. We can assist you in selecting more environmentally friendly thermoplastic alternatives for your project.
At Preferred Plastics, we are committed to manufacturing a high quality part that meets your expectations, is delivered on time and on budget – all supported by superior customer service. We understand that the components and parts we deliver you are critical to the performance of your finished products and that the quality of our products impacts the quality of your products – and that it’s your reputation on the line. It’s that commitment that keeps our customers coming back.
Call today to see how we can help you! Kentucky Facility: (502) 935-3070 / Michigan Facility: (269) 685-5873